The Jarvis BHR-1 electric-hydraulic hock restrainer for beef.
Jarvis Carcass Handling Solutions
THE JARVIS MODEL BHR-1
ELECTRIC-HYDRAULIC HOCK RESTRAINER FOR BEEF
- the BHR-1 relieves the trolleys and rail during hide pulling - eliminating
the possibility of pulling tendons out, breaking trolleys or hooks, and the
resulting falling of carcasses.
- Eliminates kill floor down time required for re-hanging fallen animals.
- Eliminates the resulting contamination from fallen animals.
- Reduces wear and tear on trolleys, hooks, and rail.
- The BHR-1 is synchronized with the line for fully automated operation and requires no operator.
- Automatic internal sanitization cycle for hygiene.
- Rugged stainless steel and galvanized construction for long, trouble-free operation.
SPECIFIC TO MODEL BHR-1
Operating Air Pressure (for sanitization cycle) 90PSI 6.1bar
Air Consumption (per sanitization cycle) 1.1ft3 .03m3
Operating Water Pressure (for sanitization cycle) 40 PSI 2.7 bar
Water Consumption (per sanitization cycle) .3gal 1.14l
Capacity: Line speed
Hide Pulling force (including carcass weight) 5000lbs 2268kg
Controls Automatic no operator required
Overall Dimensions 90 x 68 x 31in 2286 x 1727 x 787mm
Weight 1750lbs. 800kg
SPECIFIC TO ELECTRIC-HYDRAULIC POWER UNIT
Motor Power 7.5 HP = 5593W
Operating Voltage 208-230/460V,3 Phase, 60Hz
Hose Length 8ft. 2.4m
Oil Capacity 35gal 132l
Overall dimensions 45 x 21 x 32 in 1143 x 533 x 813mm
Weight (without oil) 285 lbs. 129kg
EQUIPMENT SELECTION AND ACCESSORIES / ORDER NUMBER
Model BHR-1 (includes electric-hydraulic power unit) / 4046001