- It provides for automatic control of the
smoking, cooking or chilling chambers.
- It is equipped with a regulator ADITEC MIC 2016 or
MIC 2500 in accordance with client‘s
regulator display indicates:
- It regulates:
The chamber temperature,
relative humidity, catalyst temperature,
entering amount of steam getting to the chamber,
entering amount of chilling medium getting to the
refrigerating exchanger, cooking in accordance with
the method of „Delta-T“
- It controls and regulates the smoke generator, it
controls automatic chamber washing, a step of the fan
- It activates: showering, automatic door opening,
air flap valve resetting in the smoke piping.
- It monitors the chamber temperature, core
temperature, catalyst temperature, smoke generator
- It watches the amount of wooden chips in the smoke
- It activates a friction smoke generator, liquid
smoke applicator and additional devices.
Data collection and registration
program on PC - the program equipment up-grade
- Real and required values of chamber
temperature, core temperature and relative humidity.
- Time of the running step, respectively the
time remaining to the set step finish.
- The program number and the running step
number - only regulator MIC 2016.
- The product name and the running step name
- only regulator MIC 2500.
- The regulator provides to load 99 programs,
each of which can contain up to 20 steps
- Resistance sensors Pt100 are connected to
the regulator inputs. They are used for measuring of
chamber temperature and relative humidity, core
temperature, smoke tem perature behind the smoke
generator. A thermoelectric sensor is connected for
measuring of the catalyst temperature.
- The regulator outputs are made by 22 relays, which
are used either as regulating or for program control
of actuating units of smoking, cooking or chilling
- The regulator is fitted with a serial interface
RS 232 for PC connection because of data
collection and registration. The data contain
information on heating process
collection and registration program on PC - the program
- The program is designed for data collection,
loading, identification, retrieval, print and back-up
of information on temperature behaviour in the process
of smoking, respectively cooking or intensive chilling
and control unit program setting.
- Data collection program - collects data
from smoking (cooking or chilling) chamber control
units and records them into the tables running on the
- Collected data processing program -
contains a special sheet for each smoking (cooking or
chilling) chamber, which records previous data from
control units and provides for their next